– Price per person includes 10% tax, fuel, and insurance
– An additional fee applies if the request is for landing in Ngurah Rai Airport at IDR 28,750,000 per landing (price is subject to change)
ESTIMATED TIME SCHEDULE
ETA in Selong Selo | Resort & Residences at 12.00 noon
ETD to Benoa Heliport at 13.00
Checked bag: One Piece. Maximum of 62 linear inches (length + width + height; 158 cm) including handles and wheels and maximum of 40 pounds in weight (18.1 kg).
Carry-on bag: One Piece. Maximum of 22 x 18 x10 inches (56 x 46 x 25 cm) including handles and wheels
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This special rate is only valid for guest booking through this website.
- A minimum of 2 days in advance booking required and must be paid in full prior to the flight.
- Passengers are required to be ready at Benoa Heliport or at your point of departure 1 hour prior to flight departure time.
- Passengers are strictly required to show their passport upon booking and upon check-in.
- Payload limitation & maximum number of passengers is non-negotiable. The flight is not allowed to operate if the payload is exceeding the maximum capacity. A total payload limitation applies to total passengers and luggage.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather, and Air Traffic Control.
- Although the helicopters will endeavor to fly all guests at their pre-arranged time-slot, we cannot always guarantee flight departure and arrival times due to factors beyond our control. Restrictions imposed by Air Traffic Control and temporary inclement weather conditions may delay our flight schedule.
- When bad weather occurs during the flight (e.g. volcano tour) the aircraft will be diverted to an alternative route for the remainder of the tour. Any additional flight time incurred will be charged after the flight.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol is allowed onboard the helicopter.
- Damage done to property by a passenger will be charged to the passenger.
- Selong Selo reserves the right to deny boarding or refuse the carriage of any person and reserve the right to back to heliport if the condition presents an actual or potential safety hazard or risk (including but not limited to impairment and intoxication from alcohol or drugs) to our passengers, crew, staff or property.
- Full payment is required to confirm the booking.
- Cancelation (by the client) within 14 days before the flight date, Selong Selo will return the entire booking amount minus IDR 1.000.000 as the administration fee.
- Cancelation (by the client) within 7 days before the flight date, Selong Selo will return a 50% booking amount minus IDR 1.000.000 as the administration fee.
- Cancelation (by the client) within 1 day before the flight date is considered as a no-show, no refund will be made.
- The client can re-schedule the flight. Changes will be free of charge until 48 hours before departure. For changes made less than 48 hours before departure, we charge IDR 2.000.000
- When unsuitable weather on the day of the client’s flight exist (with no signs of improvement forecast), the flight may be rescheduled at a time that is mutually convenient.
- If the client is unable to fly at any other time (i.e. the client is leaving the next day), then no fees are payable by the client.
- The call on weather is at the absolute discretion of the pilot. We do not fly in heavy rain / poor visibility or when thunderstorms are in the area of flight.
- Selong Selo does not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any costs associated with airfares, accommodation, or anything else that occurs when the helicopter flight unable to operate due to any factor beyond our control.